Our client is a Large retail client looking for a PHP Developer responsible for software development.
You will be part of a team that delivers high quality software. Reporting to the Head of Technology and Lead Software Developer you will be responsible for planning, designing, coordinating and executing solutions to existing and new systems. You will also have the ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Minimum 5 years experience in PHP and MySQL
- Experience working with frameworks such as Laravel and Zend
- Experience integrating third party API's and web services
- Experience working with Amazon AWS services
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Docker
- Some experience with WordPress
- Some experience with Angular would be desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A great working environment
- Opportunities to work remotely
- Incentives and bonuses
- Opportunity to progress your career
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Savita at email@example.com quote Reference number 200198979
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Savita Shankarnarayan on 02 94645508 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.