About The Role
The role of Senior Power BI Developer is pivotal in the organization's data-driven decision-making process, as it directly contributes to the development and maintenance of advanced data visualizations and reports using Microsoft Power BI. The primary purpose of this role is to leverage their extensive expertise in Power BI to create actionable insights, facilitate data-driven decision-making, and enhance business performance.
Degree qualification in a data related discipline such as Business, Finance, Data Analytics, or IT.
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar role, working with large data sets.
- Minimum 3 years' experience using Power BI to develop reports and dynamic dashboards.
- Strong knowledge & experience in data visualisation, relational databases and data modelling.
- Desired ability to employ Python and R scripts for statistical analysis, data transformation and advanced visualisations.
- Subject matter expert for reporting - work with complex datasets from multiple sources, translating qualitative and quantitative results into practical applications & meaningful messaging to improve program efficiency and efficacy.
- Comfortable with changing priorities, ambiguous requirements, small internal team & external service providers.
- Ability to engage & collaborate with a range of stakeholders to achieve outputs & positive outcomes.
- Proven questioning, training, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to translate data and Information Into actionable outcomes to drive business performance. Act as liaison between the IT developers and program/operational team.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.