This role will see you committed to a 2-year project in the very least. You will work with numerous Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Power Apps professionals.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Solutions Architect
- Minimum 5 years of Power Apps experience
- Experience on enterprise Architecture function
- Development and deployment experience on more than one platform
- Exposure to multiple delivery methods and life cycles
- Proven track record in delivering solutions within an Agile framework
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, team focus and dedication to customer service
- Ability to mentor
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems effectively to business managers
- Ability to problem solve difficult issues to arrive at a technical solution
- Demonstrated people collaboration skills.
- Expert skills and considerable experience in the evaluation of business solutions and technology options
Benefits of this role
- 6-12-month contract with probable extension up to 2 years
- Competitive daily rate
- Hybrid work arrangement
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.