Location: Melbourne CBD
Start date: January & Feb Starts available
Paxus Recruitment is partnered with a Full-Service Media & Communications agency based close to Southern Cross train and tram stops. They are looking for a Paid Search Specialist (SEM) who has a background in Search Engine Marketing and is passionate about the delivery of quality results to all the clients.
The overall team is around 55+ people comprising of Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Digital Strategists, Performance Managers, Performance Directors, and the Leadership team.
With Offices in Vic, NSW & QLD the agency caters to clients from retail, FMCG, and e-commerce to not-for-profit, travel, and aviation.
Why work with this company
- Very Flexible working arrangement of Work from home & Office
- Market Leading salary package.
- Tier-1 Client campaigns to work on across Multiple Industries
- Amazing Team culture with regular team & Office events
- Multiple Award-winning campaigns
- Dedicated budget set aside for employee training & Up-skilling
- Office 100m from Tram & Train stops
- Full-Service agency offering Media , Digital & Creative Services
Role & Responsibilities
- Plan out campaign approaches, including testing strategies, Ad Sets, and keywords.
- Develop and deliver data-driven Google PPC strategies for clients and partners in line with the client's objectives.
- Ongoing management and optimization of Google campaigns across AdWords, Display, Shopping, and YouTube.
- Help conduct competitor impression share reports for key PPC clients.
- Work with the Head of Paid Media by providing the digital partners with advice and high-level PPC strategies for pitches.
What we are looking for
- 1+ years experience working with either google AdWords , Shopping, Display & Youtube campaigns.
- Experience working on a range of PPC clients across a range of industries.
- Good knowledge in planning, delivering, and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns, Google Display campaigns, Google Shopping (and Merchant Centre) campaigns, and YouTube campaigns.
- A strong understanding and ability to navigate Google Analytics, including setting up goals and conversion tracking for Google PPC campaigns.
- Someone who can confidently talk to clients and explain their strategic thinking
Bonus if you have
- Google AdWords Certified.
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experience working in an Agency Environment
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.