Paxus are supporting eHealth Queensland in sourcing 2 x Benefits Realisation Analysts. Both roles are Full Time Fixed Term opportunities, one being 12 months and the other 24 months.
The roles are required to facilitate the provision of a program and project benefits and value management service within the Delivery Services Branch.
About eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information and Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
Delivery Support Services require a Benefits Realisation Analyst to:
- Facilitate the provision of a benefits management, tracking and realisation service to enable the delivery of large scale, complex IM/ICT programs and projects aligned to the eHealth Benefits Realisation Management framework.
- Facilitate Investment Logic Mapping workshops with stakeholders of varying seniority up to C-level executives, develop benefits profiles and update the portfolio benefits register.
- Provide industry best practice benefits and value management training and awareness-building sessions to improve program and project benefits management maturity capability and practices.
Is this opportunity for you?
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing benefits and value management activities within IM/ICT infrastructure programs and projects preferably in the public health care industry.
- APMG qualifications, e.g Managing Benefits, Managing Portfolios, Managing Successful Programs
- Proven experience facilitating Investment Logic Map Workshops with a varying range of stakeholders to identify, quantify, analysis, plan, track, realize and optimise benefits.
- High level of knowledge of, and ability to provide advice on the application of appropriate benefits management processes and techniques .
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, developing effective working relationships with team members and stakeholders including mentoring program and project managers within Delivery Services Branch.
- Proven experience in effective consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills for use in an ICT project environment is essential.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please provide the following information in your application:
- Your current CV or resume
- A short statement (maximum 2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge, and personal qualities are relevant for the role, taking into account the key responsibilities and attributes noted in the 'How you will be assessed?' section of the Role Description.
Applications will remain current for a period of up to 12 months and may be considered for other vacancies which may include an alternative employment basis (temporary; full time or part time).