Paxus Talent Solutions are partnering with eHealth Queensland to support in sourcing candidates for various programs of work being undertaken across the Department. Successful candidates will experience being part of major advancement across the Queensland Health landscape.
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest tech-health organisations in Queensland. We enable the delivery of health services by providing integrated digital strategy, solutions and services across Queensland's public health system.
eHealth Queensland's key functions include:
- Develop and provide advice on state-wide ehealth innovation, strategy, planning, standards, architecture and governance
- Deliver clinical, corporate and infrastructure ICT programs
- Provide modern ICT infrastructure and customer support
The positions are Full Time Fixed Term 12 month opportunities, where you will be employed directly by eHealth Queensland. As a government employee some of the benefits include:
- Competitive wages with annual incremental pay levels
- Superannuation is paid in line with Queensland Government guidelines - 12.75%
- Salary packaging, Flexible work arrangements and Training and Development
- A safe, inclusive, and diverse workforce
- Employee Assistance service
We are currently recruiting for Principal Business Analyst roles, within the Delivery Services Branch. These roles will identify, analyse, and document current state and future state business processes and requirements within a large Information Management (IM)/Information Communication Technology (ICT) environment. These are senior roles within the BA community of practice.
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrated experience leading and managing business analysis activities within IM/ICT projects, preferably in the health care industry, along with:
- proven experience leading business process modelling activities for large organisations, preferably using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
- A high level of knowledge of and the ability to provide advice on the application of appropriate business analysis techniques, methodologies, and tools, preferably aligned with Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Version 3.0 (BABOK) is essential.
- ability to lead, manage and mentor a multi-disciplinary team.
If this sounds like you, please follow the below link, applications close 22nd November 2023