As the Principal Insights Officer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategic direction of the organization through data-driven insights and analytics. You will be a part of a dynamic team responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to inform decision-making processes across various departments and initiatives.
- Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.
- Proven experience in the delivery and provision of specialist advice in relation to contemporary market research methodologies, techniques, practices and principals at a corporate level.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and evaluate complex strategic issues, future market and community trends, problems and policies, and to develop strategic solutions to complex issues with high organisational priority.
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior managers, develop and manage new client and partner relationships, and the ability to facilitate the resolution of conflict and broker a range of solutions in a political organisation.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills, including proven ability to prepare and present strategic concepts and technical research data in a clear and accessible way to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated project management skills in the end-to-end management of market and community research projects, including the expert management of external industry suppliers and panels.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team environment to deliver integrated outcomes.
- Possession of an appropriate tertiary qualification in a related discipline within this specialist field.
- Statistical knowledge including experience of using SPSS (or similar software packages).
- Data visualisation knowledge and experience, including experience in the use of Tableau, Dapresy, or similar data visualisation tools.
Job number: 264521
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 617 3709 7456 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.