About the role
Utilise your expertise in Product Management representing the needs of stakeholders and acting as the voice of the customer to a range of agile teams, to deliver and maintain a range of business-critical applications.
Contract length: 12 months + up to 36 months extension.
- Represent the needs of the stakeholder community working autonomously, using their influence and business skills to build, edit and maintain the agile team backlog.
- Define, prioritise, and validate software requirements, whilst establishing acceptance criteria through user stories.
- Drive iteration goals and work across agile teams to define and implement continuous improvements.
- Understand and validate customer requirements and ensure developed software meet the customer needs.
- The Product Owner is the link between the business area and the agile team.
- You must have a current, or the ability to obtain an active NV2 security level
- As a Product Owner maintaining a backlog of high performance, self-managed and dynamic agile teams
- Applying agile processes to achieve optimising workflow through continuous improvement
- Ensuring continuous improvement in software quality
- Supporting agile team self-defined processes and promoting continuous learning of established practices
- Participation in regular team meetings, including demonstrations and retrospectives
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.