- 8-month contract + high potential for extension
- Day rate between $750 to $850 depending on provided experience
- Hybrid Working Environment- WFH/Office
One of Australia's leading retailers are looking for a talented Product Owner to join the team and help manage the endpoint management tools and technologies.
- Manage the strategic vision for all endpoint management tools and technologies
- Identify and assess technology investments to ensure alignment with the organisation's IT strategy and objectives
- Create and prioritise product roadmaps and budgets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and prioritise requirements, and manage the product backlog
- Develop and maintain the service catalogue for endpoint management tools and technologies
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors to ensure optimal service and support
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels to keep them informed of progress and changes
To be successful, much of the following must be highlighted in your CV
- Deep understanding of endpoint management tools and technologies, including Windows and Android
- Expertise in MECM (SCCM / Intune), Workspace One (Airwatch), and other popular endpoint management platforms
- Strong scripting and automation skills for managing infrastructure, client servers, and mobile operating systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of infrastructure technologies, including networks, servers, cloud and SaaS technologies such as Azure and GCP, and Active Directory/DNS/DHCP
- Experience with endpoint management tooling such as CompleteFTP, Bluefletch, and Rundeck
Please apply to be considered for an 8 month contract with a large retail company
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aryan Eskandari on 02 9464 5584 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.