Candidates must be Melbourne based - 6 month contract with extensions!
Work as a Production Support Engineer with a renowned Global Consulting firm based out of Melbourne.
Responsibilities and Skills required:
- Experience in incident, problem, change and request management.
- Azure Cloud based applications.
- Support experience in .NET Core and Microservices.
- Flexible to work afterhours and weekends on standby roster and support high priority incidents when required.
Preferred but not essential Skills:
- Experience in compliance activities for cloud-based applications such as Disaster Recovery, Application and Database Backup and Restore.
- Experienced in supporting projects for go-live implementation, deployments, operational readiness activities.
- Basics of Linux, Bash scripting etc.
- Basic to Intermediate Java development skills.
- Basic Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or other Containers advantage.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins jobs for CI CD Pipelines.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Liana Do on 03 8680 4304 or email and quote the above job reference number.