About the Role:
Due to rising demand for skilled Project and Program Managers, we are seeking seasoned professionals for a range of opportunities across both the Infrastructure and Applications space. If you have at least 2 years experience as part of a PMO we'd love to hear from you
You will be given a large degree of flexibility in regards to where and how you work, but you do need to be based in Perth for this role.
In order to succeed in this role, your resume should demonstratemost or all of the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of standing up programs of work within enterprise environments is essential, regardless of the industry
- Experience leading local and remote PMO teams
- Demonstrated capacity for managing and executing multiple large projects
- Previous experience handling CAPEX and OPEX budgets
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors to achieve project outcomes
Nice to have:
- Experience in a global business environment, including offshore delivery services
- Familiarity with HSE principles
- Experience within the Mining & Resources industry
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.