We are currently on the hunt for an experienced and dynamic Program Manager for a brand new initiative within the education sector. The Program Manager will play a key role in prioritising several key programs of work to be presented to the board and in light of which, will further require a high-level, strategic plan / road-map to be designed and created. This role will require an astute business sense in that, you will be expected to have an understanding of the organisation's current capabilities, understand the gaps, change implications and propose the roadmap.
- Budgeting and Financial Management:
- Overseeing and optimising financial aspects of projects or programs.
- Control costs, and ensure efficient resource allocation.
- Develop and manage budgets for both operational and capital expenses.
- Monitor and control expenditures to ensure they align with financial goals.
- Resource Allocation: 1) Efficiently allocate resources, considering both operational and capital needs and 2) Optimise resource utilisation to maximise project or program outcomes.
- Cost Control: Implement cost-control measures to stay within budgetary constraints.
- Financial Analysis:
- Provide insights and recommendations based on financial data.
- Conduct financial analysis to assess the impact of operational and capital decisions.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align financial strategies with project objectives and work closely with finance teams to ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Risk Management:
- Monitor and address financial risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Generate regular financial reports for stakeholders, highlighting key performance indicators.
- Communicate financial status, trends, and forecasts to relevant stakeholders.
- Project Governance:
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and company policies.
- Establish and maintain governance structures for financial oversight.
- Demonstrated experience designing enterprise-wide programs and establishing KPI's for these programs and subsequent projects.
- Experience prioritising large inventory of programs, projects and portfolios.
- Experience defining governance controls.
- Experience identifying appropriate/ required resources to support the delivery of projects/programs.
Note: this is an on-site role with a hybrid structure, 100% remote is not available.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.