Paxus is working with the Attorney General’s Department is responsible for keeping South Australians safe by providing legal and regulatory services for our community. We employ around 1,500 people who work tirelessly for the safety of our community.
Right now, we have an opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to join the Justice Technology Services Team (JTS). The JTS supports shared offender identity matching across the criminal justice sector and enables secure information access and exchange between justice agencies.
Reporting to the Director of JTS, as our new Program Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for program management of a mainframe transition project
- Lead the transition of our Central Justice Information System
- Build and lead a team of specialists
- Develop and implement a change management program
Ideally you will have:
- Transformation project experience, including change management
- Strong technical leadership skills and experience
- High level of collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- ICT procurement and contract negotiation experience
- Experience with delivery of integration services
- Strong reporting and project governance experience
- Team and project leadership experience
Diversity and Inclusion
Paxus and The South Australian Attorney-General’s Department both values a diverse workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Aarti Mistry on 0433 983 096. Alternatively, please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” below.
Please note, you will be required to undergo a national police and working with children checks upon your appointment.
Be the force for good by joining as a Program Manager. Deliver a complex IT transition program to protect our community. 12-month fixed term contract with possible extension.
***Please note Applications MUST be in by 1:00 pm, Monday 11th October 2021****