My client, a reputable organisation and leading company in its field, is currently going through a large transformational journey. They currently have multiple positions available for experienced Portfolio Program Managers to oversees the execution and delivery of initiatives aligned to Technology Roadmaps.
Successful candidates will be fully accountable for all aspects of delivery, from project initiation to close out, and will manages a full portfolio of initiatives across streams such as security, digital, enterprise or infrastructure. By collaborating closely with IT Business Partners and stakeholders, you will be responsible for delivering multiple projects concurrently through your team of Project Managers.
To be considered, you must have the following skills and experiences.
- Demonstrated experience as a Program Manager in a technology domain.
- Previous experience delivering programs across Security or Digital or Infrastructure domains
- Experience and understanding of multiple methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience managing across a program of work - planning a pipeline of work and leading the projects through a Lifecyle.
- Strong commercial acumen - experienced in negotiating and driving project outcomes through preferred suppliers/partners
- Ability to lead dispersed and diverse technology teams to deliver continuous value
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and drive stakeholders to deliver on committed outcomes
- Proven ability to consult and facilitate discussions regarding alternative approaches and to broker consensus across stakeholder teams.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.