Candidates must be Melbourne based or open to relocating to Melbourne - Permanent Opportunity!
Work as a Solutions Architect for a leading and global consulting organisation based out of Melbourne.
- Partners and works collaboratively with stakeholders and provides architectural leadership to SAP solutions to deliver thoughtful IT solutions to customer business.
- Lead SAP enabled complex transformation programs across S/4HANA, SuccessFactors, Ariba in program leadership roles with focus on customer experience and on time & budget delivery.
- Build and develop key relationships with clients across customer organization levels (Operational, Tactical and Strategic Levels).
- Drive SAP transformation roadmap, Program delivery strategy & planning and Organisation Change Management.
- Manage and grow team members; be able to mentor and coach team members.
- Solutioning background in SAP S4HANA.
- Run small to medium size projects with a team of 8-12 people.
- Has been in a Solutions Architect role in 3+ full lifecycle SAP Transformation programs, with at least one of them involving S/4HANA and SAP Cloud products.
- Must have expertise on different SAP S/4HANA conversion methodologies such as Greenfield, Brownfield and Bluefield.
- Experience in driving SAP transformation roadmap and engaging with CXO level stakeholders at strategic level discussions.
- Proven ability to develop detailed solution designs. Understands SAP architectural constructs and patterns, protocols and implementation methodologies.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Liana Do on 03 8680 4304 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.