Are you a Project Administrator with experience in the Financial Services sector? If the answer is yes, this large Financial Services organisation is looking for you...
This is a 6 month initial contract that will ideally be Brisbane based, but Sydney and Melbourne candidates will be considered. You will be supporting a Project Manager who is delivering regulatory compliance projects and needs help with typical project administration responsibilities including:
- Help to set up project meetings
- Handle the minute-taking at meetings
- Organise venues
- Assist with planning
- Keep the project calendar up to date
- Administrative duties
- Track projects
- Offer suggestions to improve efficiencies
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Project Administrator in the Financial Services sector (experience working on regulatory compliance projects beneficial)
- Strong understanding of project processes and methodology
- Strong administration and coordination experience
- Strong communication both written and oral
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills
Job ID: 200203239
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.