My client is searching for a Project Administrator with demonstrated experience supporting senior-level management for a six-month contract.
You will be supporting several project streams and various Project Managers and Business Analysts with a variety of activities including;
- Stakeholder Management - reaching out to Senior Management for updates
- Documentation / Minutes - to ensure accurate artefacts for submission as part of their milestones
- Process Approvals and undertaking other ad-hoc administration duties as requested (managing schedules, meeting requests, etc)
- Ideally, a couple of years supporting a Project Managers within a large organisation
- Proficient with MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the confidence to liaise at all levels
- A positive approach and can manage competing priorities
If you would like to find out more please contact Tafara Makumbe on 0433 420 400 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tafara Makumbe on 02 9464 5797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.