- Hybrid working
- Must having Australian working rights
- Must be able to demonstrate experience working on engineering projects
- Great daily rate
- Immediate start
- Assists in planning, scheduling, and tracking project activities.
- Coordinates communication among team members and stakeholders.
- Manages documentation, such as project plans, status reports, and meeting minutes.
- Supports the team owners (and other leaders) in various administrative tasks.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on task coordination.
- Must have knowledge of project management practices e.g. risk management, project planning, dependency management, etc
- Experience with one or more project management tools (eg MS Project)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.