Our client, one of the most interesting government departments to work for, is seeking the skills and expertise of a Project Coordinator to join their team and engage actively with their clients. Any experience within the water, energy or sustainablility domains of NSW would be amazing.
As part of a very important and expansive team, you will engage with the Project Manager and multiple other stakeholders, and be responsible for:
- Providing a range of project coordination services including reporting and coordinating resources.
- Ability to deliver a range of projects under tight deadlines
- Assist in coordinating meetings, agendas and the efficient flow of documents and correspondence
- Contribute to the activities that deliver regulatory projects (knowledge of NSW government regulatory processes is important) and understanding of the legislative frameworks.
- Communicate with key stakeholders facilitating exchange of information to support policy and legislation requirements.
- Maintain an understanding of issues impacting the management of the climate and environment, water or energy within government protocols
- Maintain administrative and document tracking processes, workflows and procedures
- Previous government experience will absolutely be preferred.
- This is a secure contract; up until late August 2024.
- This team is looked after by supportive managers. You will have the opportunity to work with senior stakeholders, teaching you valuable skills
- Super flexibility with regards to WFH. One day a week in the office.
- Daily rate that can be regularly re-negotiated.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.