Be a part of a collaborative team as a Project Manager overseeing the high quality and consistent delivery of the agency's programs. Working under the broad direction of a Service Leader or National Manager, you will optimise the effectiveness of programs in their area of responsibility and provide support to the executive and program business lines.
What we're looking for:
- Success in managing ICT software development projects with a minimum of 5+ years experience.
- Formal qualification in project management (eg Diploma of Project Management, Bachelor of Project Management, Prince 2 Foundation/Practitioner etc).
- Experience of managing ICT large scale projects in a complex technical and political environment.
- Must be Australian citizens.
What's on offer:
- Initial 12-month contract + extension
- Exclusive role
- Paxus pays weekly!
If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.