Our client, a large government department, is looking for a Junior Project Manager (or a Project Coordinator / BA who may want to grow). You will support the Program Manager and will have experince working on large projects/programs of work. You will also require confidence working with over 120 applications.
- Track, Manage and deliver Change Request and minor projects according to the agreed scope, delivery timelines and resource plans.
- Oversee the management of activities of the project delivery teams to ensure deliverables are being completed to defined expectations.
- Maintain frequent and detailed communication with all members, including key stakeholders to ensure clarity at all times.
- Identify, communicate and where necessary escalate deviations from plan without unduly affecting the stated objectives and benefits.
- Proactively manage foreseen project risks and mitigate issues as they arise, implementing and/or track corrective actions.
- Support the current Project Manager by taking on supervised tasks on larger project/program, as and when necessary.
- Manage project administration tasks. Create and maintain the project stage documents.
- MUST have experience working on integration projects, ideally SAP. Open though!
- Exceptional communication skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.