We are working with a large government client in the energy sector to find a Project Manager on a 12 month contract with extensions on offer.
We require a Project Manager to join a team with demonstrated experience in managing the development, design and construction activities of Operational Technology Environment (OTE) and ICT projects in large and complex organisations.
This Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of various OTE projects, while achieving a high degree of stakeholder satisfaction and adhering to organisational project management methodology, governance and standards.
The role is suited to someone who has:
- At least 5 years' demonstrated experience in project management using agile ways of working for delivery.
- High attention to detail and strong project management discipline.
- A fundamental understanding of IT to ensure adequate engagement of stakeholders and subject matter experts; and to effectively manage scope, risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in stakeholder relationship management with diverse stakeholder groups consisting of delivery partners, internal resources, and vendors located in multiple locations.
- Experienced at managing diversely located technical teams with flexibility to work remotely.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing risks, opportunities, issues, and dependencies,
- Demonstrated expertise problem-solving.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Emma Metzger on +617 3339 5618 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.