Our client, a Global Consulting Company that has been awarded Global Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year, is currently requiring a Junior Project Manager to work on multiple Application Projects and manage multiple stakeholder relationships and interactions.
- Managing day to day activities for solution delivery within the Digital and Enterprise domain ensuring projects are resourced and delivered to agreed schedule and budget
- Handling escalations from Project Managers and working with the Domain/Resource managers to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Working with PMO, Product, Solution Architects, Developers, QA/Testers, Release and Operations teams to translate the requirements of stakeholders
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders across the Technology group and the wider business.
- Managing the entire Discover phase of the project - Requirements, Traceability matrix and user stories.
- End-to-End Solution delivery management to facilitate and help setting appropriate goals, execution model and reporting methods using JIRA/Confluence tool
- Assist in Business case preparation
- Facilitating discussions between product and engineering teams to drive prioritisation and trade-offs.
- Ensuring project management activities and processes for Issue tracking, Dependency management, Escalation matrix, Resource utilization, budget, and risk management.
- Telecom/Media domain understanding
- Facilitator of Scrum ceremonies and planning - Release planning, PI Planning, Inspect and Adapt program event, Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
Benefits of working for this company
- Work with a team of professionals
- Long term and multiple projects
- Huge upskill opportunities working with a variety of projects
- High retention rate
- High growth potential
- Work with Fortune 500 clients.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.