- We are looking for experienced Project Managers to provide delivery leadership on multiple customer engagements that provide quality outcomes for our Customers while exceeding the budgeted Key Performance Measures set by the Organization.
- The project manager will be part of a larger program of works primarily delivering IT infrastructure projects (technology refresh, firewall and AV/VC) across multiple customer locations in Queensland.
- Candidates with communication technologies (such as Satcom-VSAT, RF, LTE and Radio) project management experience will have an added advantage.
- This customer facing role is based in Brisbane and requires coordination of delivery teams delivering services located in multiple locations.
- The project manager may be required to attend mine sites as part of the initial planning and confirmation of delivery schedules liaising with mine supervisors and other stakeholders.
Education & Experience
- First Level University degree
- 5+ years of experience in project management or in similar roles/businesses
- Experience delivering infrastructure installation/upgrade/refresh projects in a natural resources environment, preferably mining
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Knowledge of the mining industry health and safety requirements
- Experienced in managing projects in the Infrastructure and application domains
- Experienced in using Agile and Traditional methodologies
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods
- PMP Certification preferred
- Experience and knowledge of ITIL change management requirements
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Phillips on 07 33395620 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.