Our client is initiating a project to replace the monitoring tools used by the Digital Support and Operations teams to monitor the health of the hardware and software within the Digital footprint.
They require a Project Manager to join the team with demonstrated experience in successfully managing the delivery of enterprise monitoring projects within a large organisation.
This is a 6-month contract initially with the option to extend for a further 6 - 12 months.
The objectives of the Enterprise Monitoring Tools project include:
- Establishing a portfolio of Green Tick monitoring tools that provide infrastructure, network, application performance and end-user experience functions for both on-premise and cloud platforms. This includes procuring new tools where required and integration with existing tools.
- Integrating the tools with ServiceNow.
- Establishing a centre of excellence within the Digital Foundation Platform to configure and manage the Green Tick tools and provide support and advice to the wider Digital Platforms to enable them to get the best use from the monitoring capabilities available to them.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of the Enterprise Monitoring project, on time, within budget and to stakeholder expectations, while following Digital's project management methodology and governance.
The role is ideally suited to someone who has:
- Experience managing enterprise monitoring projects through the full end-to-end project lifecycle
- Managed diverse project teams consisting of delivery partners, internal resources, and vendors located in multiple locations
- Exceptional communications skills and proven stakeholder management experience
- High attention to detail and strong project management discipline
- A good understanding of IT and Telecommunications technologies because the IT environment managed by the Digital teams is complex and diverse.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the end-to-end implementation of enterprise monitoring projects in large organisations with an understanding of the delivery risks, issues and opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to manage the initiation phase of a project including business case development and leading the work through the required approval gates
- Demonstrated superior stakeholder management skills including effective communications with technical subject matter experts, business customers and senior management
- Extensive experience in planning, scheduling and managing a mix of internal and external resources, including vendors, to deliver project outcomes within agreed time, quality and cost tolerances
Job number 200206048
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.