Our client is looking for a dynamic IT Project Manager to drive the delivery of a high visibility application project. This role will suit someone who has extensive experience with large IT projects involving multiple sites and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of complex IT projects, implementing significant business change and IT solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of business process re-engineering, application development methodologies, quality assurance and the SDLC including supporting tools and techniques
- Experience with managing scope definition, road maps, integrated project schedules, governance, alignment, risk mitigation, issue resolution
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and management
- Qualifications in PRINCE2, PMBOK, Managing Successful Programs (MSP) or similar
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.