We are searching for a Project Manager to assist with a large end user experience transformation project.
The PM will be working across a wide road map of work within the EUX area, which will include exposure across their Desktop Services, Active Directory and various applications. You will engage with employees right across the business, therefore you will ideally enjoy creating and building relationships.
- Coordinate and monitor projects within the EUX space
- Collaborating with various teams to ensure the best results.
- Report and escalate issues when necessary
- Continuously follow up on the progress, risks, and opportunities of the project
- Manage project expectations while updating external and internal stakeholders on progress
- Focus on client satisfaction and liaise with contractors and suppliers
- Previous project management experience (ideally 5+yrs)
- Comfortability in dealing with multiple stakeholders from different levels of the business
- Prior project experience involving Desktop Services, applications, AD or SOE will be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to lead and motivate
- The ability to work autonomously and form relationships on your own
- The ability to communicate with different individuals from technical areas (eg. Architects, BAs, etc)
If you would like to find out more please contact Tafara Makumbe on 0433 420 400 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tafara Makumbe on 02 9464 5797 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.