The role will take responsibility for the decision making for a range of various ITS projects within Operations Portfolio for the client. Using project methodologies, the project Manager will identify risks, issues and lead the team in a fast pace complex environment.
- Plan, direct, and co-ordinate activities to manage and implement various ITS projects, from ideation through final operational stage, to business benefit realization and a business-as-usual state, using an iterative approach, such as tranches, releases, or sprints.
- Plan, schedule, monitor, and report on activities related to project(s), to ensure that each project successfully delivers required business outcomes.
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and satisfactory completion of large medium to large size application project(s), through managing business and wider impacts, and resources including vendors and any other external stakeholders through negotiation and influencing necessary stakeholders.
- Act as the escalation point of contact, recommending solutions and resolving more complicated project issues.
- Initiate, develop and maintain strong and effective internal and external networks that are relevant to meeting the completion of projects.
- Identify, assess, and manage risks to the success of project(s); including, dependencies across projects, political, business impact, market impact, and technical complexity.
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, and change control plans are prepared and maintained while providing regular and accurate updates to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Lead project change management process and ensure deliverables are completed within planned cost, timeframe, and resource budgets are signed off.
- Advocate the PMO methods and tools to deliver a standardised quality service of project management.
- Assist with pipeline demands coordinating estimations and consulting with stakeholders.
Key Selection Criteria
- Extensive experience in Security (CISO) and ITS application project management. This may include, evidence of working for large organisation(s), managing (end to end) project management lifecycle,
- An able to execute in a fast pace issue driven landscape.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate innovative approach and out of the box thinking to address real project problems and risks that have the potential to affect stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation, defect management, and vendor management skills.
- Substantial experience engaging and managing external vendors to project delivery outcomes including management to time, quality and financial KPI's.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with an ability to engage at all levels of organisation, including, liaising with a wide range of diverse ITS and business stakeholder.
- Strong evidence of budget accountability with attention to detail for project reporting and finances, including, forecasting, estimating, reallocating funds, and creating clear contingencies.
- Strong vendor/partner management capabilities, including SaaS (Software as a Service)/Cloud vendors. Furthermore, have strong negotiation and defect management.
- Strong risk management, both project/enterprise risk(s) and issue(s) management for assessing potential impacts to project performance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.