Reputable organization in the banking and financial services industry, is seeking an experienced Project Manager with strong experience on HR System/Cloud Platform, to lead their global HR System transformation project.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity with high possibility of extension as the project length is determined as 24 - 30 months.
Why work on this project
- Lead a global HR System (Cloud) transformation project with a premium employer
- Be part of a strategic team
- Expose to state of the art technology and systems
Roles & Responsibilities
To lead to co-ordinate resources to implement and deliver large size projects of high complexity. Initiating, managing and closing the projects including quality control, communication, stakeholder management, people management, leadership and knowledge harvesting.
- Project Integration Management
- Project Communications Management
- Change Management
- Benefits Management
- Knowledge Management
- Scope Management
- Business Case Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Vendor Management
Who we are looking for
- Experienced with HR Systems or Cloud Platforms
- Experienced with project team size around 100 members including internal and vendor resources
- Experienced with project value more than $ 5m
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevyn Wang on 03 8680 4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.