The Project Manager (Investments) will report to the IDS Delivery Lead. Close working relationships will need to be developed across all Investment Data and Systems (IDS) teams, with relevant Executives, General Managers and technical experts throughout the business, and with external consultants to enable quality delivery.
- Investment Management and/or Financial Services experience "buy-side".
- Highly technical with exposure to the MS Suite - PowerBI/Fabric, MS Azure, PowerApps / PowerAutomate.
- Collaboration in a cross-functional environment. The role has no direct reports but a cross-functional team of specialists to aid delivery.
- 2-3 projects spanning our Business-as-usual delivery, trade-platform uplift and FY24 critical deliveries across Investments.
- Superannuation, fund management or custodian experience - processes, systems, data
- Detailed knowledge of investment instruments (Fixed Interest, Debt/Loans, Derivatives, Equities)
- Strong understanding of multi-faceted technical landscapes covering emerging technologies such as AWS, Azure and PowerBI.
- Experience leading technical - software or infrastructure - programs
- Project management methodologies, e.g. Agile, Prince2, PMBOK
- Change management lifecycle
- Quality management standards and processes
- Data and data management processes
- Aligning projects with business strategy
- Microsoft Office suite of products
- Confluence and JIRA
- Knowledge of Portfolio/Order Management and Risk platforms such as Blackrock Aladdin, Bloomberg AIM, Charles River, Factset highly desirable
- Good understanding of market data vendors (Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, MSCI, etc); mastering of data and integration between systems
- Significant experience as a project manager in the financial services industry, leading complex projects and/or a portfolio of projects
- Experience in end to end project management in mid to large-sized businesses
- Experience implementing (financial services related, or other) systems
- Experience working with investment products, superannuation, or data, or as a project manager on investment products, superannuation, and/or data related projects
- Experience gained in a multi-asset class superannuation fund
- Experience dealing with regulators, and/or reporting to Investment Committees
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.