About the role and organisation
A well-respected NSW state agency
This is a work-from-home contract role expected to last until mid-December 2021.
The expected daily rate is $500 - $570 per day including super.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Partnering with external consultants to assist with an Expressions of Interest process to compare various IT software platforms
- Identify a platform out of the proposals that will be able to best deliver a new system that will improve usability for customers
- Undertaking system and functional requirements analysis and documentation
- Briefing relevant stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience
- Past experience in a similar role and current knwoledge of IT software platforms
- Demonstrated experience in business systems and configurations
- IT procurement experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Highly desired: experience with the Salesforce tool Amanda
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9564 5835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.