As the successful incumbent of this role, you will work alongside Project Managers, Business Analysts, the PMO Manager and a variety of other professionals. Your project experience will support the team and ultimately the PMO requirements. This is a team to get involved with; supportive managers and flexible WFH arrangements makes this a great role.
- Experience supporting Project Managers to develop project brief's, schedules, risk registers, change plans and status reports
- Experience reviewing and analysis of project documentation in 'pmo365' or AHO's PPM system
- Experience being a Secretariat for project governance meetings with the AHO Executive; taking minutes action items and following-up action
- Responsible for PMO knowledge management and document archiving
- Experience assisting in development of presentations and business plans
- Project Management qualifications in Prince2Agile, P3O or a bachelor's degree in a related area
- Experience within a PMO.
- Rare 12-month contract with probable extension
- Opportunity to work for NSW Government (fair hours, no overtime)
- WFH flexibility to accommodate your family's requirements
- Work with an equal opportunity department.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.