An excellent contract awaits an experienced Project Support Officer (NV1 Clearance is required)
Immediate start - take you right up to XMAS 2021 - extension/s to be discussed at that time.
This outstanding opportunity will see you -
- Provide overall project support to a number of work packages across a large project/program
- Provide administrative support to the Program Management Office including governance and reporting coordination
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholder communication
- Develop draft documentation for executive reports/briefings and the media
- Provide support to the Project Manager and Project Director
- Assist in development of Plans, Execution Strategy and take ownership of the Risk and Issues Register
- Assist in the development of estimation for costs/workforce etc.
As this role requires Federal Government security Clearance to the level of NV1, you will need to already possess this clearance.
Do not Delay - APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.