About the role:
We are seeking a Provisioning Support Officer for a contract till 30 June 2022 with possible extensions. You will be supporting the Provisioning Manager and ICT Provisioning & Support team in the management of IT equipment and services. The successful candidate will undertake work under general direction on straightforward tasks, some of which may have an element of complexity against established priorities and procedures.
- Install, connect and test networking equipment; undertake basic fault-finding, rectification and performance monitoring of network equipment.
- Check and update workplace IT equipment information.
- Deploy workstations, printers, faxes, phones etc.; remove workstations; send and receive equipment to / from interstate offices.
Skills / Experience:
- Ability to coordinate the packaging, shipping, collection, auditing, and tracking of goods and assets.
- Ability to conduct simple logistical functions such as: contribute to logistical planning, stocking and disposal operations.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- A relevant AQF Certificate II or III, or at least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above.
- A forklift, or materials handling equipment licence.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kate Tomlinson on 02 61519214 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.