Our Federal Government client is currently seeking multiple Python Developers.
- 12 month contract + 12 month extension
- Multiple office locations in major cities around Australia (attendance to the Canberra office required fortnightly)
- Ability to obtain NV1 clearance - Australian Citizenship required
- Flexible hourly rate
- Proficient in Python 3
- Demonstrated experience developing production-level applications through full lifecycle, including design, development, testing and deployment
- Experience using collaboration tools that include git, issue tracking and wikis (e.g. GitLab, GitHub, Azure DevOps)
- Python web application framework (e.g. Django, FastAPI, Flask)
- NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Object storage (e.g. S3 API)
- Message queues/event streaming (e.g. Kafka, Pulsar, RabbitMQ/AMQP)
- Workflow orchestration (Nifi, Prefect, Airflow)
- Development and consumption of REST APIs / Micro-service architectures
- Containerisation technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge and use of CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Git, Ansible)
- Working with Agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.