About the role and organisation
A major telco organisation in Macquarie Park. Employees in similar positions highlight the strong work-life balance, flexibility, and commitment to diversity.
This role is an initial 6-month contract. Currently work from home with plans of hybrid WFH/in-office setup.
The expected daily rate is $750 - $1000 per day including super.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Working on a high profile transformation project to build APIs
- Develop applications using open source technologies and skillsets
- Use an agile mindset and ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with team members and stakeholders, to ensure quality and timely outcomes.
- Participate in code reviews
- Write and update useful documentation on software, systems and processes
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience
- 4+ years of experience working with Python programming
- History of building APIs using Flask, OpenAPI (swagger), JSON, etc
- Demonstrated knowledge of API gateways and web servers such as NGINX
- An understanding of containers/orchestrations using Docker and Kubernetes
- Linux based virtualisation experience (KVM)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 94645571 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.