Work from anywhere in Australia!!
About the company
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation in the entertainment industry where all the employees work towards providing a great product for the benefit of their members - not to make a profit! They truly are a great place to work.
About the role
- Experience with bare React Native (not Expo) preferably with multiple environments.
- Must have experience with IOS/Android native build and development tools.
- Good understanding of Typescript, React JS, Unit Test and CI/CD.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, Kotlin or Java is nice to have.
- Experience with NodeJS, GraphQL, Kafka, AWS/Azure is nice to have.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 257097
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.