Working as a key member of the team, you will participate within the end-to-end delivery of the client's recruitment processes.
- Participate in end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Solve problems and create great candidate experiences.
- Work with the business to understands it's needs and what type of skills it requires.
- Manage multiple tasks and communicate with both candidates and clients effectively.
- Coach and mentor tother team members on process and policies.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to positively impact people's lives.
- End-to-end recruitment experience across in-house and/or agency.
- Strategic sourcing experience.
- Problem solving mindset and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- A creative, proactive, and solutions focussed mindset.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sam Makdesi on 03 86804317 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.