This role represents an exciting opportunity for a Release Manager to join a multidisciplinary ICT team. We are seeking an experienced Release Manager to support project releases, ensuring the integrity of live environments are protected and correct components are released, through planning, scheduling and controlling the movement of releases to test and higher environments.
Estimated start date: 4th March 2024
Contract duration: End June 2025 (initially)
Location: Brisbane (flexible working)
Security requirements: Australian Citizen eligible for Baseline Clearance
As a Release Manager, you will be required to:
- Lead the assessment, analysis, planning and design of release plans and key milestones, including assessment of risk
- Undertake environment management activities
- Develop release stage gate requirements
- Coordinate end-to-end release activities through environments, liaising with business and IT teams on scheduling and communication of progress
- Negotiate and secure relevant resources to undertake release activities
- Develop cutover plans, coordinate cutovers, system snapshots and readiness reporting
- Facilitate post go-live support, develop ongoing support structures and facilitate transition to ongoing business-as-usual support
- Facilitate post release reviews
- Demonstrated experience in IT deployment, including knowledge of Azure DevOps, and continuous integration and development (CI/CD) tools
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively and successfully with business stakeholders, developers, testers, and operation teams to coordinate end-to-end release activities for IT projects
- Demonstrated experience in developing Release Management plans, including defining key milestones and risk analysis
- Demonstrated experience in establishing post go-live support, developing ongoing support structures, and facilitating transition to business-as-usual ongoing support
- Experience in environment management
2. Previous experience as a Delivery Manager in an Agile ICT environment is desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Emma Metzger on +617 3339 5618 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.