12 months contract paying an hourly rate
Mulitple roles - mulitple locations - Sydney, QLD and ACT
Must be Australian Citizens - Security Clearance needed - min Baseline
Tasks to be performed on a daily basis:
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Create strategies for effective planning, monitoring, reporting, establishment and outcomes of agile release trains;
- Conduct complex release train events including program increment planning, showcases or demonstrations, scrum of scrums, inspect and adapt as well as synchronisation across the train and improvement planning;
- Ensure alignment of all teams with the agile release train with the agile and scrum processes, practices, patterns and principles and contribute to the organisations progress in agile maturity
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an RTE working with SAFe
- Experience in working with Whole-of government frameworks
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Kumar Jain on 03 8680 4235 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.