- Work within high-performing Government Department
- $836 p/d plus Super | Location Paramatta | WFH
- 12 Months Contract | View to Extend
About the Program:
The program's vision is to deliver world class customer experience and boost productivity across the Clusters, harmonising essential Government processes and services and making them easier to use, track, support and report.
- Obtain, document and analyze reporting needs and requirements through collaboration
- Translate reporting needs into production reports and dashboards
- Work across functional lines to strive for and ensure consistent data quality
- Conduct continuous review of reports and identify opportunities for improvements with the aim of minimizing redundant reporting and development of single source of truth where possible
- Provide increased focus on analytics and emphasize on providing valuable insights to drive improvement opportunities
- Perform analysis and develops recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities
- Ability to handle various data sources, using data modeling work to develop reporting capabilities and valuable insights across these data sources is key.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- Maintains advanced interpersnal and collaborative skills to engage strategically with peers and other senior executives
- Build and maintain a solid network for effective teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Advanced consultative skill to conduct effective questioning to break down complex issues into core elements, formulate appropriate ideas and negotiate those ideas clearly and concisely to advance a cooperative engagement by all levels of the organization
- Adapts communication style to the style of others.
- Develops rapport and remains calm under pressure.
- Builds strong relationships across all levels of a matrix based, geographically and culturally dispersed organization
- Ability to comprehend business needs, convert them into BRD & TRD (Business/Technical requirement document), develop implementation roadmap and execute on time.
- Experience in working with large datasets, derive insights and present information through visualization and reports.
- Experience in working within an agile development environment
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.