The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the accurate upkeep of the Service Delivery schedule and provide accurate Service Delivery forecasting. The Resource Manager will also be responsible for Permanent, Fixed Term and contractor team onboarding and set up.
- Ownership of the Professional Services consulting / project schedule (FLOAT):
- Consulting schedule accurately maintained.
- New Projects / Engagements and associated resource requirements transferred from Salesforce to FLOAT.
- New Project establishment.
- Project changes managed with Project Managers and updated in schedule.
- Resource Capacity and Demand management
- Management of forecast project resource requirements including coordination with 3rd party resource providers and associated recruitment activities.
- Ownership and weekly production of service delivery forecast across Professional Services.
- Project Timesheet Coordination
- Timesheet set-up
- Outstanding Timesheet follow-up
- Timesheet Reporting (Project and Actuals V Forecast)
- Project documentation management
- Project / Customer folders created and maintained (SharePoint).
- Project / Customer documentation loaded into customer folders.
- RFQ Responses / Proposals
- Consultant Coordination (Perm, Fixed Term, Contractor staff)
- Arrange and assist with the onboarding of new employees, ensure they have applicable company assets and other hardware / software they require to commence.
- Manage the onboarding paperwork and induction for new consultants / fixed term contractors.
- Contractor management and on-boarding (including induction and invoice management).
- Administrative set up of timesheets (Float / Fasttrack).
- Gaining appropriate workers’ rights and ensuring maintenance of valid visas.
- Maintaining valid WC and PIPL insurance for fixed term contractors (where applicable).
- Managing employee and contractor timesheet queries and payroll queries for contractors.
- Consulting schedule maintained to 90% accuracy (Forecast to Actuals).
- Service Delivery forecast accurately produced weekly.
- Project / Consultant timesheet completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- New consultants onboarded quickly and efficiently.
For more information please contact Hannah on 0426050501.