Our client is a multi-award-winning organisation, who are actively seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team.
- You will lead the solution design, architecture, and requirements gathering of contact centre solutions using Salesforce & Gensys PureCloud.
- Develop Visualforce Pages & Lightning Components.
- Develop triggers, flow, or code-initiated system events.
- Create dashboards, reports, and workflows within Salesforce.
- Manage and perform ongoing system administration functions.
- Take ownership of helpdesk issues in a timely manner.
- Act as first point of escalation for Salesforce support and ensure accurate and efficient response resolutions.
- 4-6+ years of experience building and maintaining customisations on the Salesforce.com platform (knowledge of contact center platforms including Genesys Cloud a bonus)
- Strong development skills using Lightning Web Components, Apex and Visualforce
- Experience using Einstein Platform Services and other AI tools to provide predictive insights - Highly Desirable
- Knowledge of integration via Restful API or Web Services
What Are The Benefits To You?
- Working from home - no plans to return to the office yet!
- Supportive management and culture.
- Potentially be sponsored for a baseline clearance - Applicable to Australian Citizens.
- Large project pipeline + more!
Reach out and apply today for a confidential chat!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sam Makdesi on 03 86804317 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.