A leading government Client based in Sydney is looking for a Salesforce technical Analyst. Initial 6 months Contract role. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
Develop a deep understanding of the strategic and operational business requirements for one or more business units and become the business domain expert within the CRM practice.
Work closely with internal stakeholders and end users to define functional requirements and solutions that align with the CRM platform roadmap and architectural principles.
To be successful for the role, one must have experience in:
- Salesforce with Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Business analysis on two or more end-to-end Salesforce implementations with 500+ users.
- IT requirement management, detailed understanding of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, Knowledge, Chatter and a good understanding web services API.
- Dealing with and managing multiple vendors, across business line and be able to demonstrate ownership of task to delivery.
- Leading and working with internal stakeholders to identify functional requirements and propose functional solutions to meet key business requirements.
- Ensuring that functional requirements and solutions are in alignment with the CRM platform roadmap and that platform integrity in considered in all functional aspects.
- Defining and documenting user stories, use cases, business rules, wireframe designs and process models for current and future states.
- Contributing to the creation, maintenance and governance of the CRM platform roadmap and backlog by working closely with business stakeholders including product managers and product owners.
- Providing the necessary inputs to enable the agreed change management plan to ensure that the CRM platform changes are successfully released into each business area.
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities to drive improvements to the CRM platform with a specific focus on customer experience, platform integrity and delivery excellence.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
* Extensive experience as a senior business analyst preferably from both a technology and business perspective.
* Extensive hands-on Salesforce experience with Sales cloud and Service cloud.
* Experience as a senior business analyst on two or more end-to-end Salesforce implementations with 500+ users.
* Pre-employment checks.
- Past experience in the insurance industry.
- Experience in an agile environment is a bonus but not mandatory.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.