- SAP MM consultant plays a pivotal role in helping client optimise their procurement, inventory management, and material planning processes.
- Your responsibilities include business process analysis, implementation, testing, training, and support.
- This role is a senior role leading a small team and will require experience with people management.
Skills & Experience Required:
- SAP Materials Management (MM) & Procurement
- Leadership Experience
- People Management
- Previous experience working for a consultancy in a client facing role is advantageous.
- Proactive, can-do approach
- Highly self-organised
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and changing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Job Reference Number: 264319
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.