Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recommend and implement data quality processes and approaches based on a thorough analysis of current data and interpretation of Data Standards.
- Work closely with the business partner organization to ensure the requirements consider all combinations and can be practically implemented by the Business partner Organisation
- Assess data quality requirements and propose optimal approaches and work packages that align with project timelines and budgets
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Data Quality Services team, guiding the execution of data quality monitoring and remediation tasks in both SAP and DSP applications.
- Facilitate the timely resolution of solutions, issues, risks, and defects raised by the business team.
- Engage with project stakeholders from internal and external groups to accurately translate business requirements into system functionality in a focused and concise manner, in line with business processes and intended functionality.
- 5+ years SAP MM experience
- SAP PM experience highly desirable
- MS SQL experience essential
- Syniti DSP/SST experience highly desirable
Job Reference Number: 264348
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.