- Work remotely from anywhere in Australia (Canberra preferred)
- Contract until Nov 2024!
- Must be a Permanent Resident/Citizen of Australia
Work as an SAP Order to Cash Lead with a leading Global organisation on a long-term government sector project.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- Strong Functional experience in SAP Sales and Distribution And Order to Cash processes.
- Must have Leadership and People Management experience.
- Lead, prepare, explore, release, and deploy phases for SAP Sales and Delivery functions.
- End to End SAP S4HANA SAP Order to Cash implementations, including hands on design and configuration experience.
- Experience with design, configuration and testing for Core OTC/ SD components.
- Gather and analyse business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analysis and facilitated discussions with users.
- Convert business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing and implementation.
- Creation of test scripts/ scenarios for Integration/ Regression and UAT.
- Coordination with offshore for specific functional area through the project life cycle.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.