Melbourne based - Permanent role!
Work as an SAP Plant Maintenance & EAM Lead Consultant with a renowned Global Consulting firm based in Melbourne.
- SAP S4HANA experience
- 9 plus years of SAP Plant Maintenance & Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) experience
- Strong knowledge of the SAP Plant Maintenance & Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) domain and general knowledge of other SAP modules.
- Demonstrated experience working in full end-to-end SAP products project/program implementations (S/4HANA desirable).
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- SAP Certification(s) desirable but not essential.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.