About the Role:
Be a part of an organization as a programmer who undertake remediation of the SAS code associated with processing systems. This work is intended to deliver functional improvements and to simplify a number of existing business processes.
- Troubleshooting production issues as required to meet publication deadlines
- Undertaking changes to SAS based systems to deliver improved functionality
- Delivery of system changes to improve system reliability and maintainability
Experience and Skills:
- Good knowledge of the base SAS language, SAS Macros and Proc SQl is a prerequisite for these roles as there is a large amount of existing code that will need to updated and simplified.
- A knowledge of Lotus Domino Designer would be advantageous but is not required.
Australian Citizenship required for this role.
Permanent non-ongoing role with strong possibility of extension.
Open to multiple locations, Adelaide, Canberra and Melbourne!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.