As the Senior Technical Business Analyst you will:
- Work closely with business stakeholders, process owners and users to understand the service/product requirements
- Work closely with solution architect and designers to translate the business requirements into epics, features and stories used by delivery team
- Liaise with stakeholders, external parties and/or research to understand Non-Functional Requirements to help ensure that the solution meets relevant standards and other system/solution quality requirements
- Become a bridge between key client business stakeholders, project/iteration managers, solution architects/designers, developers, and testers
- Understand the trade-off between quality, benefits, risk, budget, time to market and user experience and effectively communicate it to key project stakeholders
- Provide support to the team, work closely with the project/iteration managers to remove team impediments and lead by example
- Mentor junior Consultants in the practice and client engagements
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills -
- Proven experience as business analyst or equivalent in IT Consulting or other technology business units across the industry
- Business analysis experience in data initiatives such as data modernisation, migration, governance, reporting, analytics, and data science
- Diverse practical experience in project delivery frameworks such as Scaled Agile, Distributed Agile, Agile Sprints, Kanban, Waterfall etc
- Skills include documenting requirements into formalised structure such as requirement specification document and Agile epic, story etc
- Demonstrated project management skills such Project Planning, Budgeting, Performance Management, Scheduling, Staffing, PM Methods, Performance Management, Scope Management, Contractual Deliverables, Change Control and Risk Management would be highly regarded.
- Understanding of concepts of business-critical design, services sensitive to performance SLAs with high availability, fault-tolerance, automatic fail-over and geographical redundancy
- Experience delivering projects based on Cloud Platform such as Azure, AWS, GCP and other modern data platforms
- Understanding of containerisation, virtualisation, infrastructure and networking
- Understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies
- Experience in presenting to and influencing stakeholders and senior managers
- Team leadership and people manager experience
Contact: James McVey - email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: Gshaheen@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.